Known and Refugees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

commercial for the show interupted by Kevin knox

Go down

commercial for the show interupted by Kevin knox Empty commercial for the show interupted by Kevin knox

Post  tnafan Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:25 pm

The show goes to commercials.

the screen shows tnafan711 in a ring.

tnafan711: hey peoples its me your favorite wrestler.

tnafan711: i wish i was here to show off my good looks i mean you are staring at me right now. but of course we dont always get what we want.

*laugh track*

tnafan711:wtf? seriously people? are we really using a laught track? OMFG

tnafan711: anyway.the real reason i am here is to promote KAR's two shows bolth run by the best GM ever jimmy the animal the known show and the courage show.

*Camera guy trips and falls*

tnafan711: OMG JTA how cheap did you go? our camera guy cant even stand?

tnafan711: okay back to buisness theese are two shows that are opposet compleatle. the known are expirianced known wrestlers while the refugeed are decent wrestlers piced up off the street.

*two divas walk by and wait for tnafan711*

tnafan711:hey ladies hold on i am almost done.SO WATCH WATCH WATCH! IF YOU DONT YOU WILL BE FOUND AND DEALT WITH!

TNAFAN711:SADLY i know you want to stare at me all day but i must leave. so SEEYA!!

*tnafan71 starts to walk away then kevin knox comes and tries to attack tnafan711*

*kevin knox misses and hitts tnafan711's girlfriend.

tnafan711:oh no you dident!

*tnafan711 shoves his finger up kevin knoxes nose executing a exscrutiating buzzkiller*

tnafan711: finally you got what you deserved gohan fan err...i mean kevin knox!

*tnafan711 drives away in his lamborgini*
tnafan
tnafan

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com

Back to top Go down