Known and Refugees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Def,Tna,Buzz,and Kevin knox Rp rundown

4 posters

Go down

Def,Tna,Buzz,and Kevin knox Rp rundown Empty Def,Tna,Buzz,and Kevin knox Rp rundown

Post  Legend Of Xtreme Defjam Mon May 31, 2010 12:41 pm

Since Everybody wants to stretch this Rp out of proportion i have taken the time to Make this Storyline clear to everyone
first off im not a heel neither is buzz or Tna, Kevin is however... Tna is just really pissed off and Buzz is a badass
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It starts off with Tna Teaming up with Defjam, but Buzzkiller offers to Tag with him too.. Unfortunately Tna overheard part of their conversation and thinks that Defjam was just going to drop him so he got Kevin knox ( who tried to team up with buzz but was turned down) and jumped Defjam after he was cheap shotted in the ring by kevin.. but Buzz comes out of nowhere and The Two Beat off the attackers. After that Defjam
and buzzkiller forms "The Future" and Challenges Kevin Knox and Tna to a few one on one and TT matches as well as a few backstage brawls until they settle their differences with one last TT match, with a TT title shot as the prize! ( Please Do not Try to Rp for somone who your planning to attack unless they arent going to be on.. in that case be fair dont always give urself the upper hand)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking Forward to complete this rivalry - Defjam
Legend Of Xtreme Defjam
Legend Of Xtreme Defjam

Back to top Go down

Def,Tna,Buzz,and Kevin knox Rp rundown Empty Re: Def,Tna,Buzz,and Kevin knox Rp rundown

Post  Legend Of Xtreme Defjam Mon May 31, 2010 12:47 pm

Also please dont make somone attack you who isnt heel for example : The Hit N Run Segment Tna did where i illegitally hit him with a car >.> i diddnt do that nor would i do that cowardly move... so please dont do stuff like that unless u are asked to again thanks - Defjam
Legend Of Xtreme Defjam
Legend Of Xtreme Defjam

Back to top Go down

Def,Tna,Buzz,and Kevin knox Rp rundown Empty Re: Def,Tna,Buzz,and Kevin knox Rp rundown

Post  tnafan Mon May 31, 2010 9:41 pm

hey but like lets make every single match special like hell in a cell, the ultimite X admin was ta;kin bout, 2 out of 3 falls match and so on
tnafan
tnafan

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Of Xtreme Defjam Mon May 31, 2010 10:10 pm

we have to buy those special matches
Legend Of Xtreme Defjam
Legend Of Xtreme Defjam

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:42 am

Sorry, at the moment we do not have the money for special matches.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://knownandrefugees.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buzzkiller Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:40 am

I can hell the heel part of the tag team

Buzzkiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down