Known and Refugees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevin Knox -Tna Injury Report

3 posters

Go down

Kevin Knox -Tna Injury Report Empty Kevin Knox -Tna Injury Report

Post  andy55 Sun May 30, 2010 3:22 pm

Kevin Knox walks around as Roxanne walks towards him.
-
Roxanne: Hey; Kevin Knox can u give me your Thoughts on your friend in the back who got injured by Defjam .
-
Kevin Knox : Well So Far there has been no more reports but the doctor told me that he will be out of action for about 6 weeks but he made a promise that when he returns to Enigma he will destroy Defjam for injurying his leg . So that would mean he would drag him down also so he said he will beat him down to nothing when he least expects it.
-
Kevin Knox gets a reaction from the crowd who say Tna Tna Tna.
-
Roxanne: What is the future for Tnafan911.
-
Kevin Knox: the future for Tna is the ass kicking of Defjam more but then you can imagine him as the next Champion. And Defjam if you have a problem with it just say when and we end your career you will Bow Down To master tna-style.
-
Someone yells out.
-
Mystery Man: well will see about that
-
Kevin Knox sees who it is and they start brawling. The camera turns to see Kevin knox and Defjam exchanging punches. Knox gets the upper hand with a devastating ddt until security shows up but Knox gets through the security and ends the show with a pedigree and a sledgehammer shot to the left upper arm .
-
Camera goes out.
andy55
andy55

Back to top Go down

Kevin Knox -Tna Injury Report Empty Re: Kevin Knox -Tna Injury Report

Post  Legend Of Xtreme Defjam Sun May 30, 2010 9:47 pm

>.> wtf is with everyone beating me up >.> and im pretty sure not every interview has a fight
Legend Of Xtreme Defjam
Legend Of Xtreme Defjam

Back to top Go down

Post  Buzzkiller Mon May 31, 2010 4:02 am

Kevin Knox walks around as Roxanne walks towards him.
-
Roxanne: Hey; Kevin Knox can u give me your Thoughts on your friend in the back who got injured by Defjam .
-
Kevin Knox : Well So Far there has been no more reports but the doctor told me that he will be out of action for about 6 weeks but he made a promise that when he returns to Enigma he will destroy Defjam for injurying his leg . So that would mean he would drag him down also so he said he will beat him down to nothing when he least expects it.
-
Kevin Knox gets a reaction from the crowd who say Tna Tna Tna.
-
Roxanne: What is the future for Tnafan711.
-
Kevin Knox: the future for Tna is the ass kicking of Defjam more but then you can imagine him as the next Champion. And Defjam if you have a problem with it just say when and we end your career you will Bow Down To master tna-style.
-
Someone yells out.
-
Mystery Man: well will see about that.
-
Kevin Knox sees who it is and Def walks into the interview. The camera turns to see Kevin knox and Defjam face to face.
-
Defjam: Let me get this straight you think that kid can take on you are you insane. He will get what is coming to him in the ring. And you, you are not even in the same level as me. I can rip you apart right now.
-
Knox: So you think.
-
Knox slaps Defjam across the face. Defjam gets angry but Knox runs away.
-
Defjam then sees that no one is there except the camera man. Defjam spears the cameraman.

Buzzkiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down