Known and Refugees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sasquatch and The Beast early show parking lot scuffle

2 posters

Go down

Sasquatch and The Beast early show parking lot scuffle Empty Sasquatch and The Beast early show parking lot scuffle

Post  Sasquatch Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:35 am

*Katie Johnson patiently waits outside in the parking lot as a large black limo slowly pulls up and Sasquatch quickly gets out and approaches the beautiful interviewer*
-
Sasquatch: Hello Katie Johnson. You look good enough to eat.
-
*Slobber drips from Sasquatch's mouth on to his dirty, greasy chest hair*
-
Katie Johnson: Hi Sas. Can I call you Sas? Anyways, about your challenge to fight the winner of a match last week. Beast won and he looks very tough. Are you sure you can defeat such a, pardon the pun, beast?
-
Sasquatch: You can NOT call me Sas. You better watch how you talk to me or you will be lunch.
-
*Sasquatch begins to back Katie Johnson into a corner just as another limo pulls up*

Beast, maybe you could come to her rescue and give me a minor beating?

Sasquatch

Back to top Go down

Sasquatch and The Beast early show parking lot scuffle Empty Re: Sasquatch and The Beast early show parking lot scuffle

Post  THE BeasT Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:50 am

*limo stops and ⓉⒽⒺ BEAST gets out and he looks very angry and he notice sasquatch at the corner with Katie johnson*

*ⓉⒽⒺ BEAST: hello Katie is this thing bothering you cause it look like a stupid monkey staring at a big banana.
sasquatch you look Ridiculous,very ridiculous.
listen i have a suggestion for you,why don't you leave before i beat the hell of you and Embarrass you sas.*

*sasquatch: ok man there is no need for this it's really not necessary i'm going to leave now just calm down*

*ⓉⒽⒺ BEAST: calm down ! don't tell me to calm down sissy*

*sasquatch punch ⓉⒽⒺ BEAST right on his jaw and ⓉⒽⒺ BEAST punch him back and pushes him to the limo and try to spears him but sasquatch dodges the spear leaving ⓉⒽⒺ BEAST hiting his shoulder on the limo sasquatch take advantage of the situation and start to kick the downed beast on his shoulder sasquatch lift ⓉⒽⒺ BEAST in fireman carry position and try to slam him on the limo but ⓉⒽⒺ BEAST counter the attack and hit a DDT on the limo then irish whips sasquatch to a trash can and wait for him to get up and spears him to his limo*

*ⓉⒽⒺ BEAST: i told to leave but you wouldn't listen*

*ⓉⒽⒺ BEAST leaving with Katie johnson leaving sasquatch on the ground*
THE BeasT
THE BeasT

Back to top Go down

Sasquatch and The Beast early show parking lot scuffle Empty Re: Sasquatch and The Beast early show parking lot scuffle

Post  THE BeasT Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:32 am

well sasquatch isn't in the fed currently so that isn't necessary
THE BeasT
THE BeasT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down