Known and Refugees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-Match Promo 1st Show

Go down

Pre-Match Promo 1st Show Empty Pre-Match Promo 1st Show

Post  Showstopper Sun May 30, 2010 11:43 pm

*Showstopper makes his way to the ring*

Showstopper: Good evening ladies and gents, allow me to introduce myself: I am the Showstopper, the Top-Draw of this Franchise and from this week forward, everytime you see me, you'll know it's Main-Event time! You know, every single wrestler you've already seen tonight, they were just garbage. They tried to get you going, but in fact the night only starts when the Showstopper enters this very ring. Altough my English is more than perfect, you've probably realised a slight accent of mine. Well one of the reasons I am so special and essential for this federation is the one that I am -thank god- not one of your fellow American citizens. I'm coming to you as the top-guy from Europe, who has held just about every title there is to hold. I hail from Vienna Austria and since everyone knows that you Americans aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, I'ma help you out on that one..we don't have no kangaroos, that's Australia. We have the Alps, are the home of the greatest musicians this planet has ever had and on top of that we are the birth-place of the most perfect guy ever, Mr. Arnold freakin Schwarzenegger! But let's talk about tonight, shall we. I've just been informed that my opponent is gonna be Baki Hanma. Has anyone ever heard of this guy? Actually sounds like a samoan word for pathetic loser, if you ask me. Don't dare to close your eyes for only one second, because that's how long it's gonna take me to make that lousy worm tap. But at least he'll experience the great honor of being my first step of becoming the champion of KAR. So, just lean back eat some more popcorn so you can get even fatter than you already are and watch the beatdown I'm going to lay on this unpronouncable piece of trash..weu Wien is ondas!

-Feel free to add your feelings and thoughts on my heel-promo mates Wink
Showstopper
Showstopper

Back to top Go down