Known and Refugees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Speech of Knox

2 posters

Go down

The Speech of Knox Empty The Speech of Knox

Post  andy55 Sun May 30, 2010 2:03 pm

*Kevin Knox walks down to the ramp with a steel pipe in his hand. The camera zooms in to see it is the Legendary Steel pipe of enigma. knox walks up the steel steps and hops the top rope into the ring. He then starts to pace around as he talks *
Knox: "You see, when someone says something, they often prove they can do it. In fact, I always prove I can do it! I CAN KEEP A PROMISE! I can say the same for that idiot tnafan, however. I will beat him...! Now, I am saying I will win the Enigma World Heavyweight Championship...and I WILL! No matter who challenges me, all shall fal until i reach the top of the mountain for i am kevin knox. I am kevin knox....and I am your Future Champion!"

*Some of the crowd look, others cheer*

Knox: "That wasn't a cue to talk, that was a statement. Now, I believe i will beat him . The way he tried to dismantle my friend defjam!"

*Knox raises the Steel Pipe over his head*

Knox: "My path in the Kar industry will be to dominate my opponents. Sure, I may look like I'm at a disadvantage at some points, but I will always fire back. Sure, it may look like the other guy is going to win, but I will out-smart him some how , dont let my size fool u i will out-run you and out-last You!"

*Simple plan Untitled Theme Song starts to play and the intro shows on the Titantron*

Knox: "I am Kevin...and I am A Future World Champion ! And, I will Be Able to make People :Tap Out."
andy55
andy55

Back to top Go down

The Speech of Knox Empty Re: The Speech of Knox

Post  Buzzkiller Mon May 31, 2010 1:05 am

i THOUGHT US 4 WERE ON ENIGMA

Buzzkiller

Back to top Go down