Known and Refugees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIPPO vs THE DARK SAVIOR

2 posters

Go down

HIPPO vs THE DARK SAVIOR Empty HIPPO vs THE DARK SAVIOR

Post  HIPPO Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:21 pm

*Hippo music plays whil he make his way to the ring. music stops and Hippo ask for a microphone*
*HIPPO: since i came to this federation i had only one match, a tag team match. the only match i had here wasn't a good opportunity to prove my abilities so I'm asking for a single match against anyone who think he can beat me I'm asking for a shot to prove my self for all of this wrestlers in the locker room who think I'm not belong to this place i want a fair match so I'm offering an open challenge, I know it's not end well for the one who offers the open challenge but i'll take my chances with it so if anyone and i mean anyone feel he can take me down I'm telling him good luck with that*

*THE DARK SAVIOR music plays while the crowd goes crazy THE DARK SAVIOR stands in the middle of the ring with HIPPO and take the microphone from him*
*THE DARK SAVIOR: i heared you want a match*
*HIPPO: yes i do*
*THE DARK SAVIOR: boy don't interrupt me when i'm talking I'm not finish yet. you said want to prove you abilities well let me ask you do you have any abilities in the first place i mean let's face it if the GM put you for a fight with me it will end like this THE DARK SAVIOR WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS HIPPO*
*HIPPO: you see this is exactly why i want this to change your negative look about me*
*THE DARK SAVIOR: so you really want to fight me*
*HIPPO: and beat the hell of you*
*THE DARK SAVIOR and HIPPO stares at each other THE DARK SAVIOR turns his back to HIPPO and suddenly he kick him in the face making him falls down on the mat*
*THE DARK SAVIOR: you want a match you will have your match*
*THE DARK SAVIOR leaves the ring leaving HIPPO lying on the mat*

i hope you don't mind
HIPPO
HIPPO

Back to top Go down

HIPPO vs THE DARK SAVIOR Empty fine

Post  Dark_Savior Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:58 am

it fine with me i dont mind at all Smile
Dark_Savior
Dark_Savior

Back to top Go down