Known and Refugees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad weather a comin'

2 posters

Go down

Bad weather a comin' Empty Bad weather a comin'

Post  Darkadian Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:30 pm

*Walks to the ring to little reaction

*Enters the ring. Paces around the ring, then gets on the mic.

"You need to know two things, My name is Darkadian. That's the first and most important one. Remember my name. I am gonna run through this entire roster like a hurricane. You dim wits ready for the second thing?"

*Crowd starts booing

"The hurricane hits land fall with wrathofchaos.. Boy you should've evacuated."

*Drops mic and exits ring on the way to the back, crowd booing

Darkadian

Back to top Go down

Bad weather a comin' Empty Re: Bad weather a comin'

Post  Peter Watkins Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:15 am

Suddently we hear Peter Watkins music on the titantron and Peter Watkins comes out with a mic.

Peter Watkins: Well Well Well. Look what we have here. A Loudmouthtalker who thinks he owns this place. Let me come straight to business before i really can not hold me together. First of all the only think what will be like a huricane in the next seconds will be your ass droping on the floor crying for your mother. Secondly I you really think that you are so big to come out out here and a big Larry for nothing than think next time a littlebit longer so i have a little speaking for you: Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get in PUNK.

And one more thing before i leave you the only thing what the people will remember about you will be the asskicking you will get from me if we ever have a match against each outher.

Peter Watkins drops the mic and goes backstage

Peter Watkins

http://watkins2209@web.de

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum