Known and Refugees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ring Incident

Go down

Ring Incident Empty Ring Incident

Post  UncleAo Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:57 pm

Rickie is in the ring. Which after the last incident with UncleAo has several wounds.

Rickie: I greet you. This is what happened earlier shows what a man is UncleAo. Unbalanced. I do not know what prompted him to commit such an act, but I talked with a few very important persons and came to the conclusion such that UncleAo come into the ring and I apologize for what he did. Otherwise you will encounter problems.

UncleAo hear the music. And then asks the ring.

First Discussant: I wonder what it UncleAo.
Second Discussant: Yes, I too am curious, let us recall that the player previously attacked Ricky.

UncleAo with a smile: "You you threaten me? You are very funny, you know? You probably do not really know who you mean.

Rickie: I think I know. You are nothing. And you know what? You do not deserve to be here is in the ring in the federation.

UncleAo: Like? Are you sure those words? I see that you are not afraid, or simply just go. I deserve it more than you. I advise you to pay attention to the words, just because it will hurt much more than before.

Rickie: You're right, I'm not afraid, because I know that advice would you give me something to do, you're not able to do so. You are mentally weak and it makes you lost, and can not control myself.

UncleAo: You know, you were right about one.

Rickie with a confident smile: A good decision, that decided to apologize.

UncleAo: I'm not going to apologize to you. You were right ... I am unbalanced.

UncleAo Ricky knocks. It begins to dig.

First Commentator: But what is he doing?
Second Discussant: I do not know, I do not know how to do it.

UncleAo assumes his finisher Atomic Crazy Lock.

The ring appears E.D.I Amin! He starts to attack UncleAo. It imposes a series of punches and when he wants to do his finisher. Runs into the ring .... Hippo !!!!! Hippo attacks E.D.I Amin and helps UncleAo . The two do with it what they want. First Hippo doing his finisher, followed immediately by the UncleAo. Leave him unconscious in the ring.

UncleAo with an ironic smile: It's not over yet ...

UncleAo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum