Known and Refugees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match Made

2 posters

Go down

Match Made Empty Match Made

Post  andy55 Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:29 am

Knox steps out from behind the curtain to a furious pop from the crowd**
**Knox stands at the ramp for a few momments with a mic in his hand, then marches down the ramp, up the steps, and into the ring**
**knox walks around the ring for a few momments as he waits for the crowd to die down**
Knox: Ya know, I always thought that the known Federation had problems would never come back to the Haunt enigma after what happens when we flaw them, BUT BOY they are weak.
Crowd cheers
Knox; So, when a thought a couple days ago, I woke up in my nice big house, stepped out of my nice big bed, went to my nice big telephone...then, I went to my VERY big TV, and just start channel surfing. Well, the cable was out, so I went into my big video drawer, and went looking around for something to watch.
There was many videos in that drawer, but I just happend to pick an unmarked one, which just happend to be Jimmy the animal VS. RAW DOG SCREAMING.
tna: That was a great match:tna is on the titatron
then defjam walks out with a mic
Defjam : it was a cool match so get to the point
Crowd cheers
knox: And, well, I realised how much I missed being here in a KAR ring...so, I called up my good friend Jimmy the aninak, who Next thing you know, here I am, standing in a KAR Ring once again..
Crowd cheers
Knox: But.....I got more then I barganed for when I learned....I was gonna be here...in this crappy, old, ratty town
Crowd gives a mixed reaction
Tna: What? what the hell is kevin saying?
defjam: HA! HES SAYING THE TRUTH tna!
Knox: Now, theres nothing I can do about that since im already here, but there is a diffrent thing I can do....and thats to demand a match for week 2 of enigma!
Crowd gives off a cheer
Knox: And that match is.......TnafanVS..DefjamVs....Kevin Knox!
tna: DID YOU HEAR THAT defjam!
then jimmy the animals theme song plays
jimmy the animal : ok i can see this going to a brawl so that match is decided for next week in a triple threat match.
jimmys music plays
andy55
andy55

Back to top Go down

Match Made Empty WTFF

Post  Buzzkiller Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:27 am

that pretty much explains it where the hell am i i can kick you ass from here to alaska

Buzzkiller

Back to top Go down