Known and Refugees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Callout for Defjam

4 posters

Go down

Callout for Defjam Empty Callout for Defjam

Post  andy55 Fri May 28, 2010 10:52 am

* Kevin Knox entrance plays walks out and enters the ring*
*grabs the mic and says *
*Kevin Knox: i have had enough of defjam and tnafan thinking they can just run the place i am calling them out right now so i can take them on in a tag team match *
*Titration plays and Defjam shows on it *
*Defjam: so you want a match against us well bring it on i will be glad to take you out*
*Kevin Knox: I will Take you on next week how about that *
* Defjam : You Got it bring yourself a tag partner and we will glad to shut you up*
*Kevin Knox : Dont make me come back there fine you got it me and you parking lot brawl right now*
*Gm: ok Stop it you will face defjam next week in a parking lot brawl hows that*
*Knox: Fine Perfect i will meet him next week and settle this and if he has a problem with that i got 4 words for you Stick This up Yours: Kevin Knox Entrance plays to finish*
andy55
andy55

Back to top Go down

Callout for Defjam Empty Re: Callout for Defjam

Post  Legend Of Xtreme Defjam Fri May 28, 2010 11:24 am

Maybe...you shouldnt tell me that your gonna attack me i should just drive up and you attack me then Tna comes and attacks me then buzz comes and we beat yall off
Legend Of Xtreme Defjam
Legend Of Xtreme Defjam

Back to top Go down

Post  Buzzkiller Sat May 29, 2010 7:05 am

Kevin Knox entrance plays walks out and enters the ring grabs the mic.
-
Kevin Knox: I have had enough of Defjam and Tnafan thinking they can just run the place, I am calling them out right now so i can take them on in a tag team match.
-
The Titantron plays and Defjam shows on it
-
Defjam: So you want a match against us well bring it on i will be glad to take you out
-
Kevin Knox: Ok, if you are so cocky if you can survive tonight, me vs you next week.
-
Defjam : You got it, for tonight bring yourself a tag partner and we will gladly shut you up
-
Kevin Knox : Dont make me come there are show you what your messing with right now.
-
Defjam: What hold you back you prick.
-
Kevin Knox: Fine don't blame me for the ass kicking you are getting.
-
Kevin Knox gets out of the ring and Defjam and him get into a brawl. Kevin gets the upper hand and kicks Defjam in the balls and grabs Defjam by the head and takes him to the ring.

-
As Kevin Knox picks Defjam up. Tna runs out and rolls in Kevin a little nervous backs off of Defjam for the second before he realised Tna was attacking defjam too! Kevin and Tna Brutally assault him together.
-
Eli Ferrigno: Wow, what is going on these guys are suppose to be friends?
-
Jeff Harrison: I guess he believed in keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

-
After a few seconds after the brutal beating. Buzzkiller runs to the ring with a kendo stick.
-
Eli Ferrigno: Finally we got some help out here.
-
Kevin and Tna back off into a corner as Defjam is on his knees. Buzzkiller lifts the kendo stick towards Defjam as Tna and Kevin smile. Buzzkiller then lifts Defjam with the kendo stick and then when Defjam is stand lifts it in the air.
-
Eli Ferrigno: Are you serious this is 3 on 1. This is a bunch of bull.....................
-
Buzzkiller quickly tosses the kendo stick to Defjam then runs at Tna jumps and stamps both his knees on Tna`s chest then he tosses him out of the ring..
-
Eli Ferrigno: Yes, the sides are even.
-
Jeff Harrison: This has nothing to do with him. He is getting into other business.
-
Defjam then knock Kevin with the kendo stick.
-
Eli Ferrigno: This is not good for Kevin.
-
Buzzkiller lifts Kevin up and passes him to Defjam.
-
Defjam locks both of Kevin`s arms and lift him up and drops him down. Then Buzzkiller tells Defjam something and Defjam smiles.
-
Jeff Harrison: What are these sick freaks thinking.
-
Defjam then puts Kevin onto his knees and the locks in a Guillotine and Buzzkiller locks in a ankle lock. After a few second of trying to tap, Kevin passes out.
-
Defjam and Buzzkiller let go and leave as the crew come and help Tna and Kevin.
-
Commerical

Last edited by Buzzkiller on Sun May 30, 2010 5:07 am; edited 3 times in total

Buzzkiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Of Xtreme Defjam Sat May 29, 2010 8:33 am

:O Epic Buzz!

Last edited by Legend Of Xtreme Defjam on Sat May 29, 2010 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Legend Of Xtreme Defjam
Legend Of Xtreme Defjam

Back to top Go down

Post  Buzzkiller Sat May 29, 2010 12:34 pm

there rp done

Buzzkiller

Back to top Go down

Post  tnafan Sun May 30, 2010 2:37 am

i love it man wait me i will go on to rival you guys
we can cap it off with a fatal four way for the enigma title
tnafan
tnafan

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Of Xtreme Defjam Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:08 am

This happens right after the Guillotene and ankle lock
----------------------------------------------------------------
*Buzzkiller swings at Defjam as he is getting up but Defjam smoothly dodges this and knees him in the gut tucks his head between his legs and hooks both arms and lifts him up. He walks to the edge of the ring where the announcers tables are and he throws buzzkiller with all of his might breaking him through the announcers table. the paramedics arrive as defjam is leaving, putting Tna, Keving knox, and Buzzkiller on Stretchers and carries them all out. Camera switches to the KAR logo with fading sounds of fans cheering For Defjam*
Legend Of Xtreme Defjam
Legend Of Xtreme Defjam

Back to top Go down

Post  tnafan Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:15 am

EPIC!!!
tnafan
tnafan

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content