Known and Refugees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge for TT Title shot Please Dark_savior reply and of course the tag champs

2 posters

Go down

Challenge for TT Title shot Please Dark_savior reply and of course the tag champs Empty Challenge for TT Title shot Please Dark_savior reply and of course the tag champs

Post  Peter Watkins Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:09 am

He hear a all known music and see Peter Watkins coming down with a mic and a briefcase.

Peter Watkins: So like the bad comentators own there you are all asking what is in this briefcase right?

The fans cheer "We want to know" "We want to know"

Peter Watkins: Ok i will give you the result of my long time thinking about which title i really want. Ok like every good wrestlers in this business know everyone wants a shot at the world title but not me cause i know that i can not compare with the big dogs so i thought why not asking some1 in the locker room to tag with me the FUTURE of this industrie and win the Tag Team title. So...

Camera comes close to the open briefcase

Peter Watkins: I have found the perfect partner for me. And his name is...

He takes out a piece of paper out of the case

Peter Watkins: DARK_SAVIOR! So if the Tag champs wants to get a real fight than i will do the work for you. Me and my partner challenge the Tag Champs for a great destruction and us becoming the NEWWWWWWWW KAR TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS THE DARK REVOLUTION!!!

Peter Watkins

http://watkins2209@web.de

Back to top Go down

Challenge for TT Title shot Please Dark_savior reply and of course the tag champs Empty Ok

Post  Dark_Savior Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:18 am

*Dark Savior music plays and he slides down zipline into the ring*

*Crowd cheers savior*

Dark Savior: So you want me and you to team up to win the KAR tag team titles huh?

Peter Watkins: Of course, I've always wanted to be the one to hold the tag team gold around my waist along with my partner by my side, raising our hands in victory.

*Savior laughs*

Dark Savior: Well you know what I have to say about that!

Peter Watkins: What?!

*Dark Savior swings his fist back and swings into a handshake*

Dark Savior: You got yourself an partner.

*Crowd cheers loudly*

Peter Watkins: Well Thank you for...

*Lights turn out as Savior's music plays*

*lights turn on and Savior is gone*

*Peter Watkins music plays and he walks to the locker room as the crowd cheers*
Dark_Savior
Dark_Savior

Back to top Go down