Known and Refugees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Def's interview

Go down

Def's interview Empty Def's interview

Post  Legend Of Xtreme Defjam Mon May 31, 2010 5:26 am

Cameras switches on with Roxanne And Defjam Sitting in two chairs backstage
_
_
Roxanne: Hello Enigma Fans Today im interviewing The Legend of Extreme, Defjam. *some Fans Cheer while others stay quiet*
So Defjam What are your thoughts on whats happened so far in KAR?
_
_
Defjam: Well Lets see my "Friend and Tag Team partner" Turned on me with our rival, The Deadly S.O.B Buzzkiller i put on permanent vacation From KAR,... I think its gone pretty well so far. *He smiles
_
_
Roxanne
: And you? What do you plan to do to them?
_
_
Defjam: *pauses for a second* Im Going to Get them in The Cell... Hell in a Cell... one by one... and i will Obliterate them in every way possible. For Kevin im going to Get him in the guillotene and hold it until even his Mom Will Cheer for me and want him to Destroy him worst.. *crowd cheers* ... As for Tna.. I know my finisher is called the HellRaiser but im going to put him through the roof get down then beat him down like i was on steroids.. And you know why i can do this? its cause' im the Legend of Extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme.. Deeeef Jaaaaaam. * He puts his Fingers in an "L" For Legend and walks away leaving Roxanne, Fans are Cheering For Defjam even as he leaves*
_
_
Roxanne
: *Almost Speechless* Well There you have it Folks! *camera Goes to KAR logo*
Legend Of Xtreme Defjam
Legend Of Xtreme Defjam

Back to top Go down