Known and Refugees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storyline for the Known Roster

+2
Sasquatch
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Storyline for the Known Roster Empty Storyline for the Known Roster

Post  Admin Sun May 23, 2010 2:26 am

This is the storyline for the Known. Basically there pissed off because the Refugee are going to be the GM of the whole Fed. So they want a chance to win this. So they start up a tournament to decide who should represent them. So this is how its gonna start off. However wants to be Known RP here.

*A group of wrestlers are getting ready for the show when suddenly a figure charges through the door*

Max Martello: Hey, did you guys see this? Apperently the fresh meat over at Enigma get to be the GM of the whole Federation.

add on...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://knownandrefugees.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Storyline for the Known Roster Empty Re: Storyline for the Known Roster

Post  Sasquatch Sun May 23, 2010 7:32 pm

*Sasquatch gets up quickly from his corner chair and throws it across the room hitting the wall on the other side*

Sasquatch: Why do these weak new comers get to be the GM! I can't wait to sink my claws into one of these pathetic so called wrestlers to show them that we own this federation.

*Slobber pours from his mouth as he growls and lets out a snarl*

Sasquatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 24, 2010 6:30 am

Jercoyan: Calm down big fellas. We will get our pay back. We just need a representative to win the fed. But who?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasquatch Wed May 26, 2010 9:45 am

Sasquatch: A tournament is the only answer. If we send in our strongest wrestlers then the Refugees won't stand a chance. I am confident that i will rip these kids apart. I cannot wait to smell the blood in the air.

*Sasquatch charges out of the room, obviously excited, and heads for the weight room*

Sasquatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 26, 2010 9:55 am

This is Kevin Knox's RP

*Kevin Knox gets up quickly from his Lounge chair and Walks across the room Then Throws a Hard Fist at the wall on the other side*

Kevin Knox: Why do these weak new comers Think They Can All Be Pro wrestlers ! I can't wait till i Knock There skulls into one of these pathetic so called wrestlers to show them that I Will Dominate this federation.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HIPPO Thu May 27, 2010 8:27 pm

* HIPPO after a long silence gets up and start to beat a trash can then finally stops and says *

HIPPO: is this a joke ?
Refugee are going to be the GM of the whole Fed !
why those parasites get this while we are watching.
this can't be good for them or for you, i will be the one who win that tournament and then
i'll take the lead
HIPPO
HIPPO

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 28, 2010 4:42 am

Bardey: Calm down there Hippie. I mean Hippo. Were supposed to be a team here. By the way, Max I heard you did a commercial for us?

MM: Yeah it was crap. I have one thing to say. I wasn't even supplied a title. Well I gotta go guys. Bardey our match is next.

Bardey: Hey, why don' we start the tournament with our match.

MM: Sounds good, let the best man win.

*both wrestlers shake heads as they leave*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  emorter2 Fri May 28, 2010 7:33 am

*Emorter gets up quickly from his corner chair and grabs a barbed wire candel stick getting ready for a match and to use it on the oppent"

both stars are in emorter 2 and kevin knox but be fore the bell he whales knox with the candel stick from the corner and is forced out of the ring by the ref. Ref: and your winner Kevin Knox "

*while leaveing shouts the one whom wins isnt the best*

emorter2

Back to top Go down

Post  THE BeasT Sun May 30, 2010 3:45 am

*ⓉⒽⒺ BEAST looks very calm suddenly he gets up*
*ⓉⒽⒺ BEAST: so it's true, Refugees take the charge huh it's too shame for us to see that happened wow it's just... how the hell did that happened why the stupid tournament why i just represent you all*
*ⓉⒽⒺ BEAST leaves the locker room*
THE BeasT
THE BeasT

Back to top Go down

Post  UncleAo Sun May 30, 2010 8:02 pm

* We are moving to the back where he stands Rickie. Is it the guy who has to say a few words addressed to Amin. It is the new player this federation .*

Rickie: Maybe at the start, introduce yourself to us all.

Mysterious rider: My name is UncleAo and ...

At this point, Rickie is hit and knocked to the ground by UncleAo.

UncleAo: There will be no mercy! Amin when we meet I will show you where your place. Let me ask you about what a pain in existence you did not have a clue. You'll just waited and prayed to God for what happened as soon as it ended. I'm UncleAo and beware, because when I stand in the ring will not retreat. Prepare yourself for suffering and pain.

A player threw the microphone and walked off Ricky. The moment appeared to bear the medical Rickie.

Discussant: We shall inform you later about the state of health of Rickie.

UncleAo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down